Just last week, I had the great honor to appear as a featured guest on WHIO News Talk Radio’s weekly program, The Accountability Factor with host Tom Rubens. Alongside Tom’s other featured guest, Dawn Funk, I had the opportunity to talk about my work with J. Hilburn and speak to the show’s topic for that day: namely, Successful Entrepreneurs in MLM Businesses.
In addition to explaining how I save guys time and money with my work as a J. Hilburn Style Consultant, I also addressed:
- What sorts of skepticism did I have when I initially heard about J. Hilburn? What was it about J. Hilburn’s incredible business model and high quality products that made me overcome that skepticism?
- What have I done to build my success with J. Hilburn?
- How do I balance my roles in J. Hilburn, both in terms of sales and in terms of team leadership?
- What do people need to consider when thinking about tapping into their entrepreneurial skills and joining an MLM business?
- What makes J. Hilburn’s “luxury within reach” so unique among other menswear lines?
Many thanks to Tom Rubens and WHIO for inviting me to be a part of the program!
Listen to the show learn more about the opportunities and success I’ve found working with J. Hilburn.
J. Hilburn co-founder Hil Davis recently released a “J. Hilburn State of the Union.” In it, he explains both the growth that J. Hilburn saw in 2012 and the projected growth that he adn the rest of the J. Hilburn team expect to see in the next five years.
This is an exciting video. It’s a thrilling video even, especially for someone like me who is so passionate about my J. Hilburn business and the J. Hilburn brand as a whole.
Here is just a sampling of the many highlights from Hil’s message:
- In explaining their five-year forecast, Hil includes the projection that J. Hilburn will continue to double partner and revenue growth each year.
- In 2012, J. Hilburn tripled number of partners making $3000 or more per month in commissions.
- Attiitude, Belief, Committment, Duration: these are the ideas at the core of J. Hilburn’s business, and their effect is apparent in J. Hilburn’s rapid growth.
- J. Hilburn’s revenue in year 5 was greater than LuLuLemon’s revenue in their year 5–so imagine the potential growth that is ahead of J. Hilburn!
- Each J. Hilburn’s partner’s goal doesn’t have to be the same: they range from being able to take a family on a vacation for the first time to paying for a semester of their child’s college tuition to completely maximizing their earning potential as a full-time J. Hilburn partner.
And these are only some of the highlights from the video!
Do you want to learn more about the amazing opportunities that J. Hilburn offers to its partners and about the continued rapid growth that is ahead of them? Please watch Hil’s State of the Union.
And then contact me to learn more about how I can help you start your J.Hilburn business.
Many of us will be creating New Year’s resolutions in the coming days. Some might want to exercise more, some might want to travel to an exotic location, and some might even want to try something wild like skydiving!
Some might also be setting new career goals for 2013.
If you’re looking to start a new career–and this includes those who are looking for a opportunity-filled part-time or full-time career–-take some time to consider joining my team as a J. Hilburn Style Advisor. The work is exciting and fun, and the company is dynamic (and growing fast too). And with Style Advisor trainings all over the country each and every month, 2013 is the perfect time to begin a career that blends a savvy business model, a flexible work schedule, and men’s fashion that is both luxurious and affordable. As your team leader, I can also be here to guide you through the process.
Want to learn more? Here are some initial steps that you can take to join my team as a J. Hilburn Style Consultant:
1 Check out J. Hilburn to see what the company is all about.
3 Contact me!
For over a year, J. Hilburn has been sharing videos on Vimeo documenting everything from the company’s background to behind-the-scenes looks at lookbook photo shoots.
These video can be resources for those clients who want to know more about the company and brand that they love.
They are also resources for you if you are interested in joining J. Hilburn as a personal style advisor.
Follow J. Hilburn on Vimeo for more videos and company branding messages.
J. Hilburn has great deals this season for men’s custom clothing. On November 22, 2010, Sara Priest will be appearing for a limited engagement in Dayton at the Kettering Tower. She will be available from 10 AM to 2 PM. If you can’t make it to this event, you are welcome to call Sara at 937-654-6541 to schedule an appointment.